Health and Safety is an essential part of any business and must be given serious consideration. Without the correct measures, many businesses could face potential prosecutions and even convictions for breaches of health and safety regulations. With the increasing amount of personal claims for injuries, it’s essential that your business complies with current health and safety regulations. Failure to do so could result in a legal battle and loss of your reputation.
At Business Support on Demand, we believe that health and safety need not be a hindrance to your business, providing it’s managed effectively. Regardless of the size of your business, Business Support on demand aims to provide a cost effective solution to meet your Health and Safety requirements.
All Business Support on Demand members have access to their own health and safety adviser; who can support you and your business to fulfil its health and safety obligations.
The Benefits: There are many benefits to the health and safety service at Business Support on Demand. The service is a cost effective way to ensure that you and your business have access to a specialist adviser who can provide immediate guidance and support. Additional benefits include:
- A specialist to assist you to deal with health and safety issues
- A reduction in insurance premiums - from demonstrating a good safety management system and reduction in accidents
- Health and safety advice on demand
- Allows you to focus on other aspects of your business
- The piece of mind that your business is aware of its obligations under health and safety legislation
The Process: At Business Support on Demand we offer a range of health and safety services that are designed and tailored to meet the needs of your business. Each Business Support on Demand member is entitled to a free health and safety compliance check on their organisation. The compliance check ensures health and safety documentation is in place, risk assessments have been carried out, training is up to date and safe working is practiced. Once the compliance check has been completed, each business has access to a detailed report of the findings along with any recommendations made.
Our health and safety compliance checks are ideal for businesses that have:
- Recently experienced an accident or incident - e.g. Fire at work
- Received a visit from the HSE where an improvement or prohibition notice has been issued
- A requirement for being CHAS accredited